The Fell & Rock Climbing Club
Welcome to the website for the Fell & Rock Climbing Club. This has great features with:
- Members’ Log-in section – with much information for members about the Club.
- Membership section – giving details of membership and joining criterion.
- Publications section – details of guidebooks, apps and other publications by the Club.
- Huts section – with details of the Club’s huts and cottages.
- Rock Climbing section providing details of new routes, local issues, and climbing developments.
- Fell Walking section is available to providing a selection of great walks near to the club’s seven huts – five in the Lakes and two in Scotland.
There are sections of the website which are only obtainable by members using the usernames and password and not available to the general public.
Use the menu (three bar icon top right) to see a complete range of the site’s content.
It is reported that a slab of rock about the size of a small car has fallen from above the cave archway, on the Cellar Dweller side, landing very close to the start of Carpe Diem. It would be wise to exercise caution in this area.
A pdf of this week’s Keswick Reminder with photos and report of the FRCC Act of Remembrance.
The electricity will be off at Brackenclose on Thursday, 10 November between 10am and 3pm while NW Electric are doing some work in the area.
The 2016 Journal of the FRCC is available for download from the Journals – 2010-2019 Page.
The club has once again booked the Glen Brittle Memorial Hut on Skye for a week in May. All 20 places in the hut have been booked for 7 nights, arriving Saturday 20th May and leaving Saturday 27thMay. The cost of the meet will be £98 per person (£14 per night). If you would like […]