The Fell & Rock Climbing Club
Welcome to the website for the Fell & Rock Climbing Club. This has great features with:
- Membership section – giving details of membership and joining criterion.
- Publications section – details of guidebooks, apps and other publications by the Club.
- Rock Climbing section providing details of new routes, local issues, and climbing developments.
- Fell Walking section is available to providing a selection of great walks near to the club’s seven huts – five in the Lakes and two in Scotland.
- Huts section – with details of the Club’s huts and cottages.
- Members section – with much information for members about the Club.
There are sections of the website which are only obtainable by members using the usernames and password and not available to the general public.
Use the menu (three bar icon top right) to see a complete range of the site’s content.
After 70 years, the BMC is to change its name to Climb Britain. The official launch events will be at the Kendal Film Festival on 2 December – the BMC’s 72nd birthday. The BMC’s presence in Wales will become Climb Cymru.
The new website is live! Members will need to log in to see the full content of the site – see eNews 101 for details or contact Philip Powell or Graham Harkness (see handbook for contact details).
Saturday 30th July starting at 5.00pm (prompt) and finishing at about 6.30pm in the Pennine Lecture Theatre, City Campus, Sheffield Hallam University (about a five-minute walk from the railway station and about a half-hour drive from Stanage Edge). All are welcome. Please come and celebrate the life and achievements of one of biggest characters of […]